Pragyan School provides world-class coaches and training facilities on three courts of International standards at the school campus. The Academy is open to public after the School hours.
Contrary to the popular belief that Tennis is a game for the elite and requires a great deal of expenditure, Pragyan aims to provide the best facilities at affordable costs.
Pragyan Tennis Academy has created a great deal of enthusiasm among tennis lovers of the area and is slowly but surely bringing out the talents of our youngsters who look forward to being future stars like Leander Paes and Sania Mirza.
- Three Flood - Lit Synthetic Tennis Court of International Standard
- Lessons by Top Professionals
- Scientific Coaching With latest Techniques
- Exclusive Program for Advanced/Professional Players
- AITA Ranking Tournament
- Special Fitness Program by Experts
- Visits of Senior Players/ Coaches/ Motivators
- Lectures on Tennis Theory
- Lectures on Sports Medicine
- Lectures on Diet
- Tennis playing fees structure (non - refundable) l
|Mini Tennis Group :
||Rs. 750/-per month (3 days in a week)
Rs.1000/-per month (6 days in a week)
||Rs.1000/-per month (3days a week)
Rs.1500/-per month (6days in a week)
||Rs. 1500/-per month (3 days in a week)
Rs. 2000/-per month (6 days in a week)
||Rs. 1700/-per month (3 days in a week)
Rs. 2200/-per month (6 days in a week)
||Rs. 100/-per hour (without flood light)
Rs. 150/-per hour (with flood light)
1. Intermediate & Above group shall have ½ hour of fitness routine and 1 ½ hour of on court training.
2. Timing 4:30-7:30pm. Bus shall leave at 6.30pm.
For Registration Contact:
Mrs. Sethi at 0120-4296701-04
Fax: 0120 – 4296705